Prices and Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Please Note: when considering your Christmas break- our Office is closed for ARRIVALS on Christmas Day & New Year’s Day.
- Cabin Check in Time is from 2pm.
- Late Check in after 5pm must be prearranged. A fee of $40 applies for late checkins. After hours staff may take up to 20 minutes travel time.
- Campers check in only from 2pm and 5.00pm. No access to set up after 5pm.
- Check out Time is strictly 10am for all accommodations.
- Valid Credit Card payment is required to confirm all bookings. We do not accept direct deposits or cheques.
- Pets are not allowed inside tourist cabins and must be kept on a leash at all times in the park
- Pets are only permitted with guests who stay in our Camping Sites and/ or Powered Sites Only and are not permitted with Cabin guests
- No Generators are permitted & NO access to any power for devices when you have booked an unpowered Camp site
- Keys- One (1) set of keys is provided per camp site
- XMAS & NYE period
- December/January School Holidays
- Easter Long Weekend & Easter School Holidays
- Anzac Weekend
- Long weekends
- Cancellation forfeit one night always
- No refunds for early departure
- No shows will incur the full charge of accommodation to their credit cards
- No refunds for additional guests who do not arrive for the booking.
- On multiple night bookings, we keep the first night’s charge, but refund the other nights if guests notify us at least 48hours before arrival. Otherwise full charge and no refund.
Additional fees and charges:
- Cleaning fee of $100 will be charged if a cabin is left in an unacceptable condition.
- No dogs or smoking inside of cabins. If further cleaning or deodorising is required to the cabin, $150 cleaning fee will be charged.
- All breakages must be paid for prior to departure
- Missing items, including any Linen, will be charged to Credit Cards.
Additional people for cabins and campsites
- A campsite is based on 2 people, any extra person will incur a fee of $12 each.
- The maximum of people per campsite is 4.
- Children under 5 years stay free of charge on campsites.
- There is no capacity for extra beds/persons in the cabins.