- Pet friendly accommodation (on leash at all times)
- Powered and Unpowered sites are available
- No vehicles are permitted onsite beside the tent. Parking is available.
- Amenities block with hot showers, toilets and laundry
- No Cars are allowed on unpowered and powered camp sites! Parking is available near the entrance of the park.
- 3 Sites suitable for small Campervans and Tent-vehicles
- Small trailers and campervans up to 6 meters long only!
- No caravans allowed
- Each site has water, power and a dump point.
- A Campsite is based on 2 people (extra people incur an additional fee)
- 4 people maximum per site
- No large group bookings
- No Generators
- No access to power when an unpowered site is booked
We have PET FRIENDLY accommodation for small dogs with Campers (Dogs must remain on a lead at all times and are not permitted in certain areas of the Park). Pets are NOT permitted in any Cabins.
See full Terms and Conditions here
Office hours are 9.00am to 11.30am and 2pm to 5pm.
We are closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
Check in 2pm – 5.00pm ( no access after office closes)
Check out 10am
Late Check In after 5pm must be prearranged. A fee of $40 applies for late check ins – after hours staff may take up to 20 minutes travel time.